Upcoming and Past Events
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 02Filing 2022 Taxes and Scaling in 2023Mar 02, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMFiling 2022 Taxes and Scaling in 2023Mar 02, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMFiling 2022 Taxes and Scaling in 2023As everyone is gearing up for tax season, there are a plethora of questions that business owners need answered in order to scale. This webinar is structured to bring real time answers to business owners and challenge your mindset about taxes and scaling your business.
- Thu, Sep 29DallasSep 29, 2022, 8:00 AM – Oct 01, 2022, 2:00 PMDallas, 3220 Park Row Ave, Dallas, TX 75210, USA
- Thu, Jun 16Hobson Wheless AuditoriumJun 16, 2022, 2:00 PMHobson Wheless Auditorium, 333 Texas St, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAJun 16, 2022, 2:00 PMHobson Wheless Auditorium, 333 Texas St, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAEstablishing Collaborations to Build Businesses is often a challenge within the business community to make the right decisions on whether to COLLABORATE or COMPETE. When we get this one wrong, everyone fails. Strategic connections yield a higher return on the investment of time spent in a business.
- Thu, Sep 09Live ZoomSep 09, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMLive ZoomSep 09, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMLive ZoomOur roll out event CONTINUES for our RP3 Accounting System on September 9th at 4 pm CST. Go ahead and click on the link below to join us. If you are familiar with our company, you know that we’re always positioning our clients to find and keep money 💵 in their businesses.
- Tue, Aug 03Live ZoomAug 03, 2021, 4:00 PM – Aug 31, 2021, 5:00 PMLive ZoomAug 03, 2021, 4:00 PM – Aug 31, 2021, 5:00 PMLive ZoomWe will dive into several structuring strategies and offer options of how to incorporate family, partners and other stakeholders into the layout of your business. We're not just a tax and accounting firm. We're a business development firm with strategists to ensure that we're focused on your future.
- Thu, Aug 012425 W Loop SAug 01, 2019, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM2425 W Loop S, 2425 W Loop S, Houston, TX 77027, USAAug 01, 2019, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM2425 W Loop S, 2425 W Loop S, Houston, TX 77027, USAThis DIY Business Credit 4-U Program will give you the tools to properly manage and structure your business financing and credit opportunities. This program teaches you about business credit scores and how they play a part in the algorithm. You will learn about criteria that banks won't share.
BUSINESS CREDIT 4 U COURSE
Join The Right Now Solutions Team & 100's of other Business Owners
Discover in Just 2 Weeks How Our Business Owners Are Getting The Funding they need without using their personal credit in less than 8 months By Using The Exact Strategies We Will be Sharing In This Virtual Course."
How To Structure Your Business For Credit Approval
How To Identify Resources Needed For Credit Approval
How To Analyze Your Business Credit Reports
Get Funded with your first Line of Credit in 4-6 months
PLUS...We Will Be Showcasing First Hand How We Help Our Clients Build Their Own Funding Structure To Perpetually Fund Their Businesses, Whilst Eliminating All The Overwhelm And Guesswork!
Every 2 weeks starting Sept. 27, 2020 through Dec. 20, 2020
Join The Right Now Solutions Team & 100's of other organizations in Learning How The Nonprofit Budgeting and Funding Works
ATTENTION NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Discover in Just 2 hours How Our Organizations Are Getting 92% Grant Writing Success Rates By Using The Exact Strategies We Will be Sharing At This Virtual Event"